Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

home run.

Two days 'til Shapes + Plates opens! Nerve-wracking doesn't cover it. About 3 weeks ago I realised that 10 plates were TOO WIDE for my kiln and had to drive (at 25mph for fear of breaking them) to a friend with a larger kiln. Unfortunately 2 of the plates didn't take kindly to split shelves:

But the other survived and I could crack on (that pun was genuinely accidental) with glazing...
And there are some beauties that I'm very proud of...
All the plates are now finished and have hanging discs attached to them - I install tomorrow, ahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK)
    lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!