Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

silverdale dreams

A collection of wheel thrown Southern Ice porcelain cups, individually hand painted with patterns inspired by my childhood home, Silverdale.




Silverdale Dreams - 2012, Wheel thrown + hand painted, Southern Ice Porcelain, 1280C electric fired, various sizes, photos: Kylie Cox

Remember all those cups from months ago? My wonderful friend Kylie took some photos of them :)

Dear Dad, I hope you recognise our home place x
(my darling Father is a dedicated reader of my blog!)

2 comments:

  1. What a charming inspiration! You are so fortunate that you father is a fan of your blog.
    Whenever I see Southern Ice mentioned I think it is some wonderful dessert that originated in southern Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces Katy! Write soon x x love Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!