Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

subvert.

Next week I'm flying to Adelaide for Subversive Clay, the 2012 Australian Ceramics Triennale. My teacher and now mentor Michaela attended the Sydney Triennale in 2009; I had just started studying with her and the stories from the conference set my imagination on fire. I promised myself I would be a delegate at the next triennale. So here I am 3 years later, eagerly anticipating the presentations, exhibitions and demonstrations, whilst preparing tiny dishes and spoons for the Suitcase Sale!
[freshly thrown]

[firing the previous week's batch]

[patience, young potter.]

[breakfast in the studio]

[freshly painted]

[should have made more...!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!