Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

udessi

One of the many, many sad aspects of leaving Australia is that I must say bye bye to some of my stockists. Every gallery and store that I have worked with in the last 3 years has been wonderful and I am very grateful to them for stocking my work, encouraging me to grow and supporting my arts practice. 

Before I pack up my work to ship home, Udessi are offering a special discount on my Silverdale Dreams porcelain cups. This is your last chance to buy these pieces in Australia...
Thank you to sweet Kim, the owner of Udessi and a practising ceramicist too. She approached me last year with an invitation to join Udessi, which I leapt upon having followed Kim's work and the gallery for years! She took my work to the Brisbane Finders Keeper Markets in November and also to the inaugural Big Design Market Melbourne in December - great exposure for a little potter like me. I'm gutted to end our working relationship, but I'll be following her progress avidly from afar (thank GOODNESS for Instagram!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!