Pages

Saturday, March 02, 2013

e b b t i d e

The opening of Ebb Tide was magical. 
My cheeks ached from smiling, laughing and chatting.
Stephanie Outridge Field shared some delightful words with us.
Our guests travelled from near and far, despite the foul weather. 
We were proud to share our work with you. You picked favourites, you even gave some new homes.
It was my first and last-for-a-while Australian exhibition; it was bittersweet, but I couldn't have asked for more.
[thanks to Nadia for the delightful catering!]

[yes, yes I really did wear gum boots with my cute dress to get to the gallery]


[we looked so pretty! this doesn't happen often, so it's extra special]

[HURRAH!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!