Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

spesh.

I've only been making and selling pots for 3 years. Sales have always been nicely steady, but I've rarely been approached for custom orders. Since returning to the island however, I've lost count of how many bespoke pieces I've made - it's lovely to see people truly thinking about how to make their gifts extra special. 

This bowl and cup set were commissioned by a friend that set me on this creative path many many years ago. They were a Christmas/wedding gift to her gorgeous partner. Her request was simply: trees and flowers. It didn't take long to develop this design and as I painted I felt SO excited, I was buzzing by the time I'd finished. 

He loved them. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!