Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

noa.

The next three weeks are going to be mad. I have an exhibition opening on Thursday 18th September (oh, 24 days away?) at Noa Bakehouse. It's the best venue on the island for all the best things in life; food, music and art. 
The Isle of Man Arts Council have very kindly funded my materials for this project.
[there will be many PLATES!]

[3 new kiln shelves, thank you very much!]

[more glaze...]

[my darling friend Graham Hall cut new and bigger throwing batts for me]

[Graham's studio - full on huh!]

[1.5kg balls of clay. HUGE for me.]

[lovely new throwing batts]

[I'm just using them for the glaze, promise...]

[the plates takeover.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!