Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

moving.

After much procrastination, I've decided that I'm relocating this blog to my website. I've had many happy years with Blogspot, but the time feels right to merge my two online spaces - it might encourage me to actually update my website...!

The archives will stay here and be available for eternity, I suspect.

Please redirect your RSS feeds to: www.kathrynmitchellceramics.com/blog

Thank you for following and supporting me for so long. This blog was the first online identity for my work and it has been precious.


3 comments:

  1. Smart move Ms Mitchell ! Your ROCKSTAR path of greatness demands unity online !! Onwards & Upwards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK)
    lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!