Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

credit

Its nice to get a bit of credit for your work sometimes, especially on a piece that was quite time consuming. One set of pots I made this year have brought me a nice little bit of success.
A lovely far away friend saw this photo on Flickr and asked to buy it which was very nice. Then my teacher asked me to enter it into a local art competition in the Gold Coast show and it won 3rd prize in its class! And then my college celebrated it on their website! And then the Dean of my college commissioned me to make a set for the college collection! Before all of these lovely things happened, a photography student took some wonderful shots of my work including this particular set, one of which was sent to this magazine and was published as part of a ceramics educational survey!

Thats a lot of positive feedback from one little set of pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!