Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Third time lucky

Having finished college for the year last week, I'm feeling the need to maintain my creative motivation and I think blogging might just be it. I keep saying to people that there is a list of things I want to do this summer and plan for next year, but I can easily see that falling by the wayside. So here I am, again.
I'll begin with a brief (ish) catch up on the last 6 month's work.

Slip cast stoneware vases with coloured relief work decoration. Clear glaze inside.

Slab built stoneware vase with underglaze and gold lustre decoration.

Slab built stoneware bowl with underglaze and gold lustre decoration.
Slip cast stoneware bowls with underglaze decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!