Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

my (earring) creative space

I love my porcelain feathers. Love love love. I think I shall wear them forever. Or at least until I make another pair.
In answer to your questions from last week, no they aren't very heavy at all, so no ear-lobe-pulling, and they don't feel too long. If you dropped them from a height onto a hard surface they would most likely break, but the same can be said for a mug! I'm very happy with them and can't wait to make more!

More creative loveliness over at Kootoyoo's blog!


6 comments:

  1. They're lovely Katy - and you've got a lovely neck to show them off! I'm so sorry I haven't made a decision yet - I think I'm not happy with my heart idea, so I've got to figure out how to tweak it... thanks for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wearable art! that is cool, Katy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! they've worked out beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely earrings! Also took a peek at your previous posts today-congratulations on having your gorgeous work in the gallery! Yay! I will take a peek at your etsy shop tomorrow too, I am a bit of a fan of celadon glaze...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your earrings, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!