Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

show

Hoorah for public holidays. Thanks to the Gold Coast show I have a day off college to MAKE POTS.
8 plates in a couple of hours this morning, should have a full slip cast square set done this arvo and another set painting. Should squeeze some college work in there too. After yesterday's post a lot of you left me super lovely comments on that birdie, but he was not mine! It was a page from the book 'Bird' by amazing-mind-blowing-omg photographer Andrew Zuckerman. I did add a link, but it was small, so here it is again - www.birdbook.org - ha, I WISH I could paint like that. Sorry to be misleading, t'was unintentional!

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!