Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

six to thirteen

Look!  4 double page spreads of my sketchbook!  Back on target.  I'm still hoping for a double page per week.  Did I mention I'm hoping to send my sketchbook back to New York from Paris?!  Yep.  I'll be in Europe in January, eeeee! 
 Pages 6 & 7
 Pages 8 & 9
Pages 10 & 11
Pages 12 & 13
(click an image to enlarge!)
I'm not sure why I only painted one or two colours on each of these sketches.  It may be partly related to my slip cast lorikeets, as I only coloured a couple of sections on each of them.  I unintentionally drew the green feather next to the bird with green only sections on pages 10 & 11, but I like the idea.  I'm working from my friend' photographs, so I can zoom in to identify which feathers create each colour section.  I wonder how long these pretty birds will hold my attention? 

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!