Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

sitting on the fence

My wonderful ceramics teacher has leant me a wheel :) I gave it a good clean today and can't wait to give it a go. I might wait until our downstairs neighbours are at work as I'm worried the vibrations might be noisy through their ceiling...then again, we can feel their ceiling fan through our floor, so it might make us even. I love that I can have all my new herbs next to me when I throw, when I get frustrated (that happens a lot) I can play with the leaves and let the gorgeous scents calm me.
I've spent the day so far decorating this spare set of nestling tableware with my interpretation of the fence from the willow pattern.

I'll be adding some willow pattern decals to some of the fence panels after they've been glazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!