Pages

Sunday, May 09, 2010

jackson li

I've had the most amazing weekend ever. EVER. The Gold Coast Potters Assoc. had the honour of hosting a workshop by the somewhat legendary potter Jackson Li. He shared some knowledge of wheel throwing, brushmaking and painting. He's amazing. I felt starstruck all weekend, he's so awesome. I didn't take photos as I was far too absorbed in what he was doing, so I shall pilfer some pictures from my teacher in a couple of days to share with you. For now I will leave you with a video of Jackson throwing with red raku clay. And kicking ass. Who can throw that clay with bare hands?! You may want to keep the sound down, the background noise is annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!