Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

mr li

As promised, some photos from last weekend's workshop. Jackson also popped in to see us at college which was cool.
(Thats me with the plaits there)
Saturday morning, inspecting Jackson's collection of handmade brushes,He made us green tea before we started, how nice?!He separates nearly every single stand of hair (this was goat). Patience doesn't cover it!Testing its awesomeness.Sunday morning, painting more awesomeness.Jackon drew me in a bowl! I look a little angry...but I'm in a bowl!
It was the most amazing weekend, with yummy food and interesting people and awesome skills to learn. Mr Li, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!