Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2012

studio visit: slow clay.

Next on the Grand Adventure of Adriana and Katy: Slow Clay. Founded by Jane Sawyer in early 2012, Slow Clay Centre is a beautifully designed ceramics studio in inner-city Melbourne, offering a wide range of exciting classes and guest artist workshops and forums.
(Forgive me, I nabbed that from the Slow Clay website - Jane said it better than I could!)
[the throwing room - look at those shiny new venco wheels!]

[clay prep room]

[inspiration!]

[Jane's beautiful work]
We spent 2 superb hours talking clay with Jane and her assistant Anne over green tea. Slow Clay is a gorgeous, peaceful space - I imagine the classes would be brilliant.

Run over to their Facebook page and give them some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!